Can anyone recommend a good palm sync program that will work with my Palm m130? Preferably something I can snag through urpmi, because I seem to run into problems every time I try to install something downloaded from somewhere else, and I hate having to bug my friend to walk me through the process of fixing whatever I screwed up.

Also, keep in mind, I recently switched from Windows (about a month or so ago), so I'm still very much learning what the heck I'm doing here. Luckily my friend (aka. tech support, poor guy but he volunteered) has been very patient with me, and I seem to be getting my feet here. So, the simpler to set up and use, the better.

If it makes any difference, I do need to make sure I can do the following with my sync software: I need to be able to install programs to my palm (I need to update my BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, for those not familiar with the SF bay area) planner due to schedule and rate changes), otherwise about the only thing I need to be able to do is backup the information stored in my palm.

Thanks in advance!