Depends on what desktop you use.  KDE has KPilot (rpm is kdepim-kpilot) which
works either stand-alone or allows you to integrate into KDE PIM
applications.  Gnome has GPilot (rpm gnome-pilot) and Evolution integration
(rpm evolution-pilot).  For other desktops, there's JPilot which is purely
stand-alone.

John.