I'm using KDE, so I guess I'll give KPilot a try in the morning, unless someone has any better suggestions and/or reasons why I shouldn't try KPilot.

Though, what are KDE PIM applications? Like what's PIM stand for, and what sorts of applications are those?

John Layt wrote:
Depends on what desktop you use. KDE has KPilot (rpm is kdepim-kpilot) which works either stand-alone or allows you to integrate into KDE PIM applications. Gnome has GPilot (rpm gnome-pilot) and Evolution integration (rpm evolution-pilot). For other desktops, there's JPilot which is purely stand-alone.

John.