Hi guys.

I trying to test Mozilla Calendar with WebDAV but I having some problems...

I go to my Mandrake Control Center and I hit "Mounted Points" (I don't know exactly how to say it in english, because I use another idiom), after I hit "WebDAV's mounted points"

I receive the message: "The package davfs must be installed. Do you wish to install now?"

I hit "Yes", but nothing happens. The screen come back to 'Mounted Points', like if I did hit "No".

I use the add/remove/update packages to see something else, but I can't see this package...

Someone can help me with this ?

Thank you

Flávio Henrique