Hi Todd,
thank you for the answer...

but look,

> On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 09:41:20AM -0300, Flávio Henrique wrote:
> >    Hi guys.
> >
> >    I  trying  to  test  Mozilla  Calendar  with  WebDAV but I having
some
> >    problems...
> >
> >    I go to my Mandrake Control Center and I hit "Mounted Points" (I
don't
> >    know  exactly  how to say it in english, because I use another
idiom),
> >    after I hit "WebDAV's mounted points"
> >
> >    I  receive  the  message: "The package davfs must be installed. Do
you
> >    wish to install now?"
> >
> >    Points', like if I did hit "No".
> >
> >    I  use  the  add/remove/update  packages  to see something else, but
> >    can't see this package...
> >
> >    Someone can help me with this ?
>
> You don't need to create a mount point or format a partition for
> mod_dav, it will just work with Apache once you have davfs and mod_dav
> installed (just use urpmi).

Ok. Made.

> The trick, then, is setting up your Apache directory with the proper
> permissions. You need to turn webDAV on for the directory, and specify
> an .htaccess file if you want. For example:
>
> <Location /calendars>
>         DAV On
> AuthType Basic
> AuthName "WebDAV Calendars"
> AuthUserFile /var/www/calusers
> <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS>
>         Require valid-user
> </LimitExcept>
> </Location>
>
> And of course restart Apache.

Ok. Made.
Except for the lines:

 <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS>
         Require valid-user
 </LimitExcept>

to no have problems with autentications in my tests...

> It takes some tinkering to figure out how to publish a calendar using
> Mozilla, though.i

Here is my problem.
Because I really don't know what should be happen when I publish a calendar.
( I think should create a file in my /dav/ directory )

I using apache2 in a Lan (I mean without access from Internet, just in my
internal network)

I install my apache2 and test in my network and works
( I type http://192.168.200.50 and the page from Linux server opens)

BUT
In some tutorials that I read seems that I need a VirtualHost set in my
httpd2.conf,
so I need to use something like http://www.myhost.com

is this right ?
I can't use http://192.168.200.50/dav/ ?

I looking for some help to test if my webDAV is working but I can't find.

Some tips will be great.

Thank you

Flávio Henrique