On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 00:09, OOzy wrote:
> I just downloaded Acrobat 5; I was really surprised. It seems that Adobe
> did not put any effort for the Linux version.

Wouldn't it be nice? Then again, you're talking about Adobe - the same
company the grudged coming into the PC world from the Mac world - IN
TIME they will see a market share for Adobe products on the GNU/linux
platform - but until MicroSuck starts to crumble in the marketshare,
they'll only give us GNU/linux freaks a "taste" and that's all.

BTW, xpdf works faster anyways...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company