If you don't like their product, then don't use it -
just because *you* don't think they "put any effort
in" - it might not be everyone's opinion. Why post
such a pointless new-post, flaming a perfectly good
company, with perfectly good products? They may *not*
support Linux so much... but so what? How about using
an alternative? xpdf perhaps? May I remind you, that
they are the creators of Photoshop - which just
happened to be what many regard as the best digital
imaging/manipulation program ever created....

Think before you post, and you will gain more respect
in the community - and what gives you the right to
have a stab at Adobe?

--- OOzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I just
downloaded Acrobat 5; I was really surprised.