*snips down a whole lot*

Johan Sch wrote:
1-The way Amy did with the help of a friend,,
Amy .. kindly if possible the required rpms to restore urpmi please.

I'd love to let you know what rpms are needed to restore it, but I didn't make a list while I was doing it. Basically what I did was poke through one of the mirrors, find the most recent version of urpmi, try to install that, then went to find whatever it asked for when it wouldn't install.

However, if I'm not mistaken, the big thing that needed to be updated was perl. I think if you start with grabbing the most recent version of perl, and the most recent version of urpmi, then try to install those two, you should have a pretty good idea on what needs to be updated to get urpmi rolling again.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help! Good luck!