On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:19:18 -0400
Lanman disseminated the following:

> If you're a Sympatico client, check your email settings and take a close
> look at your PoP3 and SMTP server names. If they contain host names like
> "pophm" and "smtphm" , your account has already been moved! If they
> don't contain those hostnames, then you'll be receiving an update from
> Sympatico sometime in the next 6 months. The "hm" in the hostname stands
> for "HOTMAIL", because that's the server that will be handling your emails!

Sorry, been otherwise occupied lately...

Just to be clear: at some point, I'm going to get a notice from Sympatico
telling me to change my e-mail settings to the new server names in order to send
and receive mail?

IStop here I come! I've already got the Alcatel modem, so no installation fee,
no modem rental, and I pay the same price I'm paying now. Oh wait, with IStop I
get a static IP for that same price :-)

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
17:52:13 up 9 days, 20:22, 6 users, load average: 1.54, 1.53, 1.38
Mail, June 3, 2004