On Monday 12 July 2004 01:37 pm, Lanman wrote:
> Speaking of free, has anyone else been to
> http://theopencd.sunsite.dk ? Or am I the only one who knows
> about it? Nice ISO file with an easy to use install GUI for
> anyone trying to get Windows users to switch to Free software.
>
> Nuff Said!
>
> Lanman

    I've been d/l'g new releases an makin CD's for those that are
willin for a few years.  Few takers, even fewer who actually used
the CD's to install anything.  Most all of which were victims of
M$ viruses, but hopelessly cling to IE, and Outlook Express.  I
usually try'n give 'em a Knoppix CD too.

    I'm firmly convinced the 90% of clinging M$ users are just
that .... hopeless.  One new laptop user (HP with XP) didn't even
last a few days before he was infected.  He refused the Knoppix
CD sayin his owners manual warned not to try and use Linux on it.
But when challenged, he couldn't find that part, admitted he just
'heard that'.
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American