On Wednesday 21 July 2004 09:52 am, Lanman wrote:
->Charles A Edwards wrote:
->> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:13:33 -0400
->> Lanman wrote:
->>
->>
->>>I'm glad that Charle's RPM's worked for you, but as you say, there
->>>could be differences in how Xorg works with an SiS chipset and its AGP
->>>driver module compared to your board. In the meantime, I'm back into a
->>>desktop running XFree86, sigh.
->>
->>
->> I have been up all night, 95% vampire, and I have been liberally
->> partaking of spirits; both literal and liquid, bit I will offer a
->> discourse on the elements of your dissolution as it reflects on Xorg as
->> soon as I can see only 1 keyboard when I attempt to typeeeee
->>
->>
->>
->>     Charles
->>
->
->ROFL! No problem Charles! Take your time! LOL! Good lick finding the
->right keyboard!
->
->LOL!
->
->Lanman

Age old advice: pick the one in the middle. ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord