Can someone provide info regarding switching from XFree86 to Xorg? I've been trying for day to get it working properly, and I'm still stumped.
I'm running an ATI Radeon 9200SE AGP video card with 128MB onboard ram.
XFree86 is installed and running, but I can't find the DRI module anywhere. It seems that without that module, I'm not going to get OpenGL to work.

At the same time, Xorg running on another box, driving an NVidia card is detecting the card properly and loading the proper OpenGL driver module.
Even so, Xorg refuses to give me OpenGL on the ATI card, and the drivers at ATI's site don't seem to be usable with XFree86-4.4.0 .

Which version of which system should I be running on mandrake 10.0 Official that will allow me to finally get OpenGL working? Also, if I migrate to Xorg, is there a new config file to set up, and if so, what's the procedure?

I'm getting a little peeved at running a Vesa module for this card, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My eyes are turning into little brown wrinkled raisins!

Lanman