On Wednesday 21 July 2004 01:09 pm, Lanman wrote:

->> Age old advice: pick the one in the middle. ;-)
->>
->
->I'd like to know the experience behind that statement Ronald. On second
->thought, maybe not. Grin!

<confession mode on> Yeah....been there, done that. :-)

->I'm going back to my dark hole to wait on Charles triumphant (?), yet
->painful return. Somehow, I think this might take a while. <g>
->
->Lanman

Me too. Think I'll go have a drink while I'm waiting... <lol>

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord