On July 21, 2004 01:28 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> Hey y'all.
> I'm getting dead tired of "relearning" how to type here; MDK 10.0 surely
> isn't treating my keyboard nicely; I can either choose UK, US or US
> International - if I choose US, then my right "alt" key no longer works,
> and if I choose US International, I have to hit the ' and then tap the
> space bar - which is getting horribly annoying. I've almost gotten to
> the point where I don't want to chat in IRC or even do email as it's so
> annoying.
>
> No where I've looked can I change this behaviour - no where I've looked
> can I specify what KIND of keyboard I have - HELP!
>
> stephen kuhn - proprietor

Somewhere in MDK land there is a RPM the does allow you to configure a
multimedia keyboard.  I've even downloaded the puppy but I'll be damned if I
can find it at the moment.

Anyway, if memory serves it's in the club somewhere so you could try there.
Give that a try or maybe someone can chime in and tell us what package it
is. :-)

Anyway, I haven't set it up so I'm not even sure that it will solve your
problem.

Good luck!

ttfn

John
Composed on a 100% Microsoft Free Computer
Guaranteed Virus Free
Mandrake Linux 10.0 OE
Registered Linux User 362316