On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 19:14, rosie wrote:
> On Thursday 29 July 2004 10:03, Stephen Kühn wrote:

> > > I have tried to run it from a terminal and I get no error message
> > > and neither does it load, when I run it from root it does.
> >
> > Someone had suggested that you first run it as root, then after
> > it's successful, run it again as your normal user...have you tried
> > that yet?
> >

> > stephen kuhn - proprietor
>
> Yes I have also tried this and it didn't work either.

Ok - howzabout this: urpme mozilla (and all that that implies) - do the
same with firefox, reboot, reinstall both, see what it goes like, eh?

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

filibuster, n.: Throwing your wait around.