Em Sex, 2004-07-30 ŕs 22:18, Charles A Edwards escreveu:
> rpm -ql gnome-applets |grep applet |grep /usr/lib
> will give a listing of the actual applets included in the rpm

That's it! Each one of them is described in the Gnome help pages, too.
However, I don't see the Clock, the System Monitor or the online English
dictionary here. Besides those mentioned, I also use the Workspace
Switcher, Gweather and the Mini-Commander. I don't know what applet 7
is.

$ rpm -ql gnome-applets |grep applet |grep /usr/lib | cat -b
     1  /usr/lib/accessx-status-applet
     2  /usr/lib/battstat-applet-2
     3  /usr/lib/cdplayer_applet2
     4  /usr/lib/charpick_applet2
     5  /usr/lib/drivemount_applet2
     6  /usr/lib/geyes_applet2
     7  /usr/lib/gkb-applet-2
     8  /usr/lib/gnome-applets
     9  /usr/lib/gnome-applets/mc-install-default-macros
    10  /usr/lib/gtik2_applet2
    11  /usr/lib/gweather-applet-2
    12  /usr/lib/mailcheck-applet
    13  /usr/lib/mini_commander_applet