On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:35:50 -0300
Josenildo Marques disseminated the following:

> > rpm -ql gnome-applets |grep applet |grep /usr/lib
> > will give a listing of the actual applets included in the rpm
>
> That's it! Each one of them is described in the Gnome help pages, too.
> However, I don't see the Clock, the System Monitor or the online English
> dictionary here. Besides those mentioned, I also use the Workspace
> Switcher, Gweather and the Mini-Commander. I don't know what applet 7
> is.

...but how to *run* these applets? Specifically, I would like to get them to
run/show up in the PyPanel systray (yes, version 1.3 supports this!), but I
cannot find the 'command' to start them.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
09:25:44 up 17 days, 1:40, 8 users, load average: 0.29, 0.27, 0.32