On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:32:11 -0400 (EDT)
Job Evers disseminated the following:

> J: Gotcha, thanks much Charles. Unfortunately, PyPanel doesn't seem to pick it
> up,
> J: but that's for another forum.
> J:
> J: Thanks again, much appreciated!
>
> When you figure it out could you pass along the information.  Thanks.

Will do, just gonna post a question on the PyPanel forum now. I think there may
be some confusion about the functionality. It may be that it is only a system
tray, ie. it shows stuff like Gaim or XChat (see screenshots on PyPanel site),
not applets like volume control, mailcheck, etc.

We shall see...

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
09:09:58 up 19 days, 1:24, 6 users, load average: 0.36, 0.16, 0.05