On Tuesday 03 August 2004 05:36, Frank wrote:

> >>Well not for me I'm afraid. Everything seems to be OK within
> >>'Configure' but when I try to print, even the test page from within
> >>'Configure', all I get is :
> >>"Error while reading filter description for true. Empty command line
> >>received."
> >>
> >>Any thoughts about this one?
> >
> >Revove the true filter.
>
> 'K..... I think, when sober, you mean "remove", so how to do that?
>
> I'll be back after a top up.
>
> SnapafunFrank

What you need to do is (when you get the print pop-up, where you pick your
printer and options),  click on properties.  Then, under the Filters tab,
delete the "true" filter, save your changes, then try again to print.  Worked
here.

--
05:49:28 up 5 days, 12:19, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Official) for
i586, kernel 2.6.3-15mdk

A mighty creature is the germ,
Though smaller than the pachyderm.
His customary dwelling place