On Monday 09 August 2004 12:47 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> I've had to roll back a few client's machines already when they
> stopped functioning properly after doing a full 'Windows Update',
> so I'm not surprised at this:

dumb question #8765432:
I haven't used IE while online in years, but do have it installed
just to check that my webpages load correctly innit.  So... if I do
occasionally go online on the winxp side (but with the Mozilla or N7
browser) and I don't have IE on "quickstart" or anything, is there
any reason at all I should download the xp update?

thanks,

why linux?      because MS is to OS as AOL is to ISP.