On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:16:13 -0400
[EMAIL PROTECTED] disseminated the following:

> It wasn't 10 seconds before I was getting ZA popups asking me if
> the mouse drivers could access the Internet.  For pete's sake...

ROFL! Maybe they need to know if you have the 'rights' to use that mouse ;-)

More likely they were just wanting to check for more up-to-date drivers, but
still, it is getting kinda crazy.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
14:30:31 up 10 days, 14:13, 9 users, load average: 1.42, 1.27, 1.07
and death." -- Vandana Shiva, World Social Forum, January 16, 2004