On Monday 16 August 2004 09:55 am, Marv Boyes wrote:
> would work; they were unhappy with my version of ImageMagick (5.5.7).
> The closest I've come to success is with pixieplus-0.5.4-6mdk.i586.rpm,

I recall running PixiePlus on 9.2 and I think there was a package in the
contrib tree for it.  Is that where this came from?

You haven't upgraded major components of your system beyond 9.2, have you?  I
mean things like KDE and QT.  Since PixiePLus is a QT app, if you upgraded
QT, you may have trouble without recompiling.
--
/g