On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:20, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > > I'm afraid there's no digikam rpms for other versions than 0.5.1... (at
> > > least I haven't seen any)
> >
> > Late to the party, but best dressed :-)
> >
> > I'm using 0.6.2 from Cooker on my 10.0 box, no problems.
> >
> > I'm REALLY looking forward to the 0.7 release, with the nested folders
> > option, as well as all the new plugins...
>
> Unfirtuantely, I think development has stopped.

Sorry, wasn't clear enough, I was referring to digiKam, not Pixie+.  And yes,
Mosfet has stopped development on it, I think he's stopped KDE/Linux
developement altogether, actually.  Or is he back again?  Who knows...

I did once hack the Pixie+ code to fix a glitch, and it's fairly good quality
code, if not entirely standard KDE.  But from what I've seen of digiKam, the
next version will out-do Pixie+, it has a ton of momentum, and seems destined
to become part of the main KDE distro, so it's probably not worth pursuing a
ressurection :-)

John.