Dear All,

I just download a driver for my pct789 chip from :
##http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux/pctel-0.9.7-9.tar.gz

Then I put at : $home/suket
When I run :
"./configure -auto"
resulted =
checking for running kernel version ..2.4.22
checking for ptserial...ptserial-2.4.7.c
checking for gcc...3.3.1
searching for kernel includes ... ** error
could not find any kernel sources in /usr/src
you have either not installed in another place then /usr/src/
please enter your correct kernel source tree, e.g. /usr/src/linux =
/usr/include/linux
** eror"
could not find a version.h file at these kernel sources
please read the fAQ about installation requirements.

Why it gave error, what's wrong ?
I have checked the file "version.h" which already there at =
"/usr/include/linux"

Please advise.
Thanks.

how tired with this softwr.