Where did u download them from ? if from official servers, u should consult the man in charge. they knew this better.

Lanman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
zamri wrote:

> I thought that your "iso"s are corrupt. Have u check with md5sum ?

Yup! ISO's were verified and passed OK. Any other ideas? Has anyone been
able to download and install Beta 2 ? I don't know if the same problem
would have occurred with an upgrade as well, but this was a fresh install.

Lanman