Lanman wrote:

BJ, Can you say next version of Windows? It's expected to be a 3 CD installation!

Lanman

Well I have heard of the Long Horn project of M$ ever since Windows98 along with the other differetn project name that the past and current M$ OS before they had their actual names. They been working on this project for a long time and it won't surprise me if it is 3 cd's. Even when it does break lose and reveal it's true name in 2 or 3 years(if it hasn't got pushed back again) it could be a good OS(but I won't hold my breath).

I just migrated to Mandrake from M$ world and enjoying every minute of it(98% of the time in Linux now and 2% in XP Home) as I'm finding open source software that could do the same thing that Windowz crapware could do and even more. I had redone my entire computer three days ago swapping the hdd that M$ and Mandrake sits on. Now my 160GB 7200rpm has my Linux on it and my crappy 40GB 5200rpm has XP Home(installed SP2 on it since it was a fresh install (the only reason is to keep up on my Windowz skills because of family and friends still uses this crappy OS)).

Bobby