Stephen Kühn wrote:

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 10:57, JoeHill wrote:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:28:16 -0400
Lanman disseminated the following:

just wait until Microsoft releases LongHorn! There's gonna be a huge groundswell of people switching to linux when that happens!

Ummm, the way things are going, that could be like, 2050... ;-)

If you haven't been reading up on it, when Wrongborn DOES come out, it's
not going to be the originally promised product (again); so once again,
Microsplat is going to stick an unfinished, incomplete product down the
throats of the public and it's licensed corporations; if I were a
corporate entity that PAID FULL PRICE for my MS Licensing 6.0, I'd be
filing suit for undelivered product.

Yeah, but it will be very fast running full with new exploits to close down and you will be spending the next two years downloading security patches and service packs (which will ofcourse make it very very slow again) and updating your anti-virus software every day in the hope some virus maker didn't beat them to it on your system.

With Windows:You'll at least gonna be very busy with IT. (but not with what you really
want to do on it)