On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:31:21 -0500
Chris disseminated the following:

> > I haven't done much with scripts yet, so this is a "whole new
> > learning experience" - but it's for a worthy cause, & I'm sure it
> > will come in useful for other things too!
>
> I've been trying to get the script to work in Mozilla for awhile this
> afternoon, I even tried another perl script I have called makesig.pl.  It
> appears as though mozilla can't or won't execute the script.

1. Subscribe to mozilla-devel mailing list and ask real nice for them to
implement such a feature. Maybe check the archives first to make sure someone
hasn't already vehemently shot that suggestion down before.

2. Switch to Sylpheed or Sylpheed Claws, a far superior MUA. Charles has Claws
RPM's as well as several very cool plugins, like Spamassassin to whack spam,
etc.

or

3. Try what I suggested below (above?), which is not the most elegant sol'n I'm
quite sure.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
18:40:39 up 37 days, 18:26, 8 users, load average: 2.01, 2.25, 2.41