On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:03:32 -0500
Chris disseminated the following:

> > Ah, go for the gusto! It's really easy to create your own file of quotes
> > to randomly choose from, I got the howto from Todd Slater's site, but his
> > site has gone all *political*, all kinds of *commie stuff* (love it
> > Todd!), can't find the howto's anymore. If you want, I'll post how to go
> > about that, or if Todd's 'listening' mayhap he'll post a link.
> >

> Actually if she's using the script I sent her its already setup to call a
> random 'fortune' each time its ran.

Ya, but it's nice to have your *own* database of quotes...well, at least if
you're an unrepentant sh1t disturber like moi. Oh, and just looked what popped
up at random... ;-)

...and of course 'twould be simple to modify that script as I did:

echo `fortune /home/joehill/sigs/quotes`

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
21:11:59 up 37 days, 20:57, 8 users, load average: 0.07, 0.16, 0.33