Hello
I will be using cdrw media in upcoming work to transfer files between work and home and also use for backup. In winblows, it was a matter of "save as" and indicate cd. I have not used win for about a year now and don't intend to. Would appreciate some advice on which application would be simplest to setup and use or point me in the right direction for info. I have tried k3b, eroaster, and nautilus without much success. My lack of experience in setup is probably the real issue. Thanks in advance.
John