On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 08:02, Merlin Zener wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 01:56, Margot wrote:
> > Merlin Zener wrote:
> > >
> > > Well I'm going back over the answers here trying again; I too have
> > > Mozilla but not Firefox atm just like the above poster. But it didn't
> > > work for me...
> > >
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]$ su
> > > Password:
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]# urpmi firefox
> > > no package named firefox
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]#
> > >
> > > hmmmmm....
> > >

> > The package is called "mozilla-firefox", not just "firefox", so try
> > urpmi mozilla-firefox and you should get it!
> >

> that didn't work either.....
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]$ su
> Password:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]# urpmi mozilla-firefox
> no package named mozilla-firefox
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]#
>
> any ideas why?
>
> TIA,

I would be thinking that you haven't updated your sources - I suggested
using the easyurpmi site to help you setup your sources - once that is
completed, you should be able to very easily: urpmi mozilla-firefox

...and have not only that, but all the contrib stuff and other extra
junk that you probably won't ever need...

Easy URPMI:

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

--
stephen kuhn
mobile 0410.728.389

Well, we'll really have a party, but we've gotta post a guard outside.
-- Eddie Cochran, "Come On Everybody"