On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:30:54 -0400 (EDT)
David B. Carter disseminated the following:

> You're right. It's forgotten. Thanks to all those who made an effort to
> help. I was indeed able to find what I needed and shouldn't have to
> trouble you any more on that particular issue.
>
> I did learn one thing from all this. Make sure the subject line says it
> all because some folks may just click "reply" without even reading the
> body of the message!

...of course, someone *could* update the Twiki with alternative links to the
updated archives.

Oh, jeez, here comes Anne, gotta run! :-D

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
19:39:58 up 57 days, 19:27, 6 users, load average: 1.25, 1.15, 1.13