W liście z pon, 04-10-2004, godz. 23:53, Kaj Haulrich pisze:
> > Thanks.
> > I meant the permanent one but it seems that my father would like
> > to have an account so that he could play KDE's games :) Thus I'm
> > afraid I'll have to change inittab back to 5.
>
> Why not boot into runlevel 3 on a permanent basis ? - I am sure your
> father can learn to type : "Xtart".
>
> Xtart is a small program written by the venerable Civileme (of this
> list fame - where is he ???). It presents you with a numbered text
> menu from which to choose your favoured desktop environment.
>
> So, just urpmi xtart and edit /etc/inittab to runlevel 3.

Yeah, I know Xtart. In fact I have suggested this app to someone else on
this list yesterday :)

Currently I do have inittab switched to runlevel 3 but to use shutdown
you need a root access which I won't give my father. Or maybe I'm wrong?
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>