W liście z wto, 05-10-2004, godz. 01:00, Stephen Kühn pisze:
> > Currently I do have inittab switched to runlevel 3 but to use shutdown
> > you need a root access which I won't give my father. Or maybe I'm wrong?
>
> You can use the "poweroff" or "reboot" command instead of shutdown -h

I have just noticed that poweroff doesn't require root privileges. Thus
I'll go for that. I think I'll write a simple script for him with the
option to choose whether to reboot or halt, and executing appropriate
command. Less commands he'll have to remember the happier man I will be
:)
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>