On Wednesday 27 Oct 2004 17:52, Ron Hunter-Duvar wrote:

> Just saw this on Linux Today: Mandrakeliux 10.1 Official Released
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2004102701526NWMDSW
>
> Might be worth downloading and doing a clean install (you've probably seen
> the oft-repeated advice that version upgrades are not recommended). If the
> problem is still there, you can report a bug at:
>
> http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/

This was a clean install of 10.1CE, and upgraded to cooker last Thursday, so
that really should be exactly what you are getting with 10.1OE.  I did
re-use /home, which may or may not have a bearing on some doubtful areas, but
I also have a raft of error messages that I've picked up from the logs -
another story, and I'll talk about that later - so there are a lot of
questions.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302