Hi 'all.

Sorry for bugging ya but I've got this problem and I'm begining to think
that it might be something wrong 'round here - at my box.

I've got four mail accounts on polish free mail servers. Unfortunately I
keep experiencing some problems when trying to send anything from three
of them via SMTP. It takes a lot of time to just connect to them - the
rest goes swell. Only one of them - the one I'm using right now - works
without a hitch.

It didn't happen some time ago. I really doubt that there's something
wrong on the server side. The same problem occurs on Evolution, KMail
and Sylpheed/Sylpheed-Claws so it's not a program fault. I thought that
it might be even 'cause of firewall but shutting it down and clearing
iptables did not help.

Unfortunately I have no possibility to check it on any other distro/box
right now. And I kinda doubt that it might be my ISP's fault.

Maybe it derives from my ram problems posted on expert list? Maybe
someone could point me to some good and free mail service abroad?
--
Cezary Morga cezarym(at)andrake.org.pl / thereidos(at)@gmail.com
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>