On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 17:26, Wojciech Podgórni wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I've got another hardware question. My brother is considering buying a
> digital camera. My question is - do digital cameras work well with
> Mandrakelinux 10.1 Official? Which one work the best with Linux? What
> applications should I use?

In my experience Olympus and FujiFilm FinePix cameras work well.  Kodak
cameras tend to need gphoto recognition, but most other big-name (and quite a
few smaller-name) cameras simply work as a removable hard drive.  The best
thing to do would be to sort out two or three models that look to fit the
need, then ask if anyone is using one.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302