I'M A GMAIL USER, PLEASE BE SURE YOUR REPLY GOES TO THE LIST. THANKS.

At the recommendation of a friend, I recently installed Enlightenment
since I was curious about using something other than KDE, which is
what I've been using since I did my first install of Mandrake back in
the spring.

I was wondering if anyone on the list has used it and/or does use
it... and if so, could I get some recommendations on where to read up
on it to get a little more comfortable with it? I've poked my nose in
on their website, but I haven't actually jumped into their support
documents yet, I'm just curious if there are any other good resources
for someone trying to get used to Enlightenment.

Right now I'm just looking for information on Enlightenment, so if you
were going to reply with suggestions on something else I should try
instead, please hold off. If I decide I don't like Enlightenment, I'll
probably come back to the list and ask for suggestions on what else to
try next while falling back on KDE again.

Thanks in Advance,

Amy

~~ >^..^< ~~
I'm a gmail user! I'm still waiting on them to listen to my request to
allow me to disable my reply-to field. If you get this message via a
mailing list, please double check the to field before sending your
reply. Thanks much! ^_^
http://deathkitten.net
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."
    ~Rudyard Kipling
"Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In
light of the failure--a second time--to count all the votes, that
won't be necessary. My country has left me."
    ~Greg Palast