On Saturday 22 January 2005 11:15 am, Angus Auld wrote:
> [...]
Thanks Angus,
I managed to get my USR wireless pcmcia card working fine on a dell I4000.
Linuxant.com allow you to upload the windows driver on your CD, and in return
they give you a linux driver - if they have it.

Finally, configuration was a nightmare at first, but this guy sorted out
everything in a few posts.
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=260990&highlight=final+step+wifi

Regards,
Jarlath

--
Copyrighting allows people to benefit from their labours, but software patents
allow the companies with the largest legal departments to benefit from

Andrew Brown, The Guardian.