Hi Gurus,

I have been running LM 6.1 on my ide drive c (hdc) and have it
somewhat configured enought to get online, print, etc.

Today I installed another copy on a clean drive which is hdb. It
boots OK but I don't have it configured as yet.

My problem is now my original (hdc) won't boot, drops me to a
shell for maintenance  :-(

I have lilo set up to triple boot  dos and the 2 copies of linux. I
want the extra copy to fool around with so as not to mess up
my main copy (the one I can't boot now).
My hdc is partitioned as follows:
/boot.........hdc1....primary
/swap.......hdc2........"
/         .......hdc3........"
extended partiion= hdc4
/usr/local .....hdc5.....logical
/usr ..............hdc6.....logical

As I said it had been boot fine and I made not changes to it.
During boot the fs check gets through  hdc1, hdc5 & hdc6
then fails so assume it is having a problem with the swap
or /   partitions?

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Larry