-----Original Message-----
From: Ernest N. Wilcox Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, November 22, 1999 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] need help

>On Mon, 22 Nov 1999,hugahog wrote:

Ernie,
Thanks for that info. I ended up fdisking and recreating the swap
files on both hard drives but that did no good.  As you may recall
when booting hdc it stalled because it didn't like the swap partition
on hdb (which was booting fine).  So I ended up wiping hdb clean
and reinstalling, since it was just installed there was no loss.

This solved the problem, whatever the problem really was :-)

Both drives are booting fine.
Larry