From: Ronald A. Yacketta

Depends on how much Mem you currently have and what you will be doing with
the box.

I myself am an OLD school SA/SE and still live by the old proverb of swap
should be 2 times  greater than you memory
so I have 128mb of ram right now and my swap space is freaking huge! (256mb
swap)

It will not hurt to set swap to 128 and then /home to like 1gb

Regards,
Ron

Benjamin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/23/99 02:23:27 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]