On Monday 28 February 2005 12:06 pm, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> Now, what I would like to see sometime is changing from Windows 98 to XP
> compaired to changing from 98 to Linux...

What about it?

I went from 98 to XP last summer, and learned my way around XP while I was
waiting for my linux CDs to arrive.

Now I make a little "pin money" troubleshooting XP systems in my
neighborhood, but the only time *this* *here* computer boots into Window$
is when I need to print something.  That was today, and  ...two or three
weeks ago, I'd guess.

Julie