> On Wednesday 02 Mar 2005 16:00, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> One thing to keep in mind, without some extra changes in your lilo.conf,
>> Windows will not boot from the second hard drive!

> Thanks for clarifying, Mikkel.  I just couldn't remember clearly enough.
> hadn't remembered, though, that windows could be a problem on the seconf
> hard drive.

I have XP on the second drive, and it boots to it w/o problem.  The link i
posted earlier has the lines required, i think.  Or maybe i inferred from
it how to make windows boot.

I could send my lilo.conf to the list if someone wants to see it.  CC me
if you ask, though, because my list-ing is spotty these days.

eric