-----Original Message-----
From:   Anne Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wed 02-Mar-05 22:24
To:     newbie@linux-mandrake.com
Subject:        Re: [newbie] Setting up an extra hard disk

I'm not sure if this is part of the question (but it's a problem I had this
evening, and got round it be changing the jumpers back)  If device hda becomes
hdb because the master/slaves have been swapped, how do you update the
linux/mandrake installation to look on a different disk?

Hugh

Hugh

<<winmail.dat>>