Well, I had a fully working k3b setup until I had a major problem with my
/home directory (don't ask - long story) and reinstalled.

Anyways, k3b now errors whenever I try to burn a DVD. I've got a Plextor 708a,
with the following software versions running:

libk3b1-0.11.9-0.092.1mdk
k3b-0.11.9-0.092.1mdk
cdrecord-cdda2wav-2.01-0.a26.092.1mdk
cdrecord-devel-2.01-0.a26.092.1mdk
cdrecord-2.01-0.a26.092.1mdk
dvd+rw-tools-5.18.4.8.6-0.092.1mdk

Here is the /etc/fstab entry (one line):
/dev/scd1       /mnt/cdrom2     auto
codepage=850,iocharset=iso8859-1,noauto,nosuid,ro,umask=0,user,nodev 0 0

The Plextor is in the master position, secondary IDE channel.
It has "hdc=ide-scsi" in /etc/lilo.conf.

Anyone have any idea about where to start? Thanks.

--

                                                                    /\
                                                                Dark><Lord