On Friday 18 Mar 2005 22:36, Charles Rodgers wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:20:14 +0000, Anne wrote:
> >Sounds as though you never did the configuration.  You can list the
> > available drives and say which one is to be the reader.
>
> K3b had already decided that before I got there :-)
> It's more clever than I am !
> I suspect the secret was ensuring that a proper image was made on the
> HDD.

You can still change it - Settings > k3b setup.  Of course you may be happy
with it using one drive for both, but if you want the convenience of being
able to use one as reader and the other as writer, that's where to set it.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels