On Friday 18 March 2005 12:36, Charles Rodgers wrote:
> Can't get Verbatim DVD W or RW to work with K3b.
>
> Any recommendation for a make of DVD that is  known to work?
>
> TIA
> --
> Charles
DVD burners can be picky with the brands they will work with e.g. the Optorite
in my PC will not work with Datawrite branded DVDs but my Lite-on DVD
recorder attached to the T.V is quite happy with them, conversely Phillips
branded ones work in the PC but not DVD Recorder. A lot of DVD writer
manufacturers list compatable media on their websites, if yours does it's
worth checking before buying.