Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Tom wrote:

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

Well, on my 10.1 system, they are actualy in /usr/lib/rom/rpmpopt-4.2.2 and if I wanted to track it down, there is probably another file symlinked to it, that is defined in rpmrc, but I don't feel like going through all the effort. There are a lot of things that can be changed the same way, to customize the way rpm behaves.

Mikkel

# less/usr/lib/rom/rpmpopt*
bash: less/usr/lib/rom/rpmpopt*: No such file or directory

# l /usr/lib/rom/rpmpopt*
ls: /usr/lib/rom/rpmpopt*: No such file or directory

# loci rpmrc   (an alias for locate -i)
/usr/lib/rpm/rpmrc
/usr/lib/rpm/convertrpmrc.sh
/usr/lib/rpmrc

   untouched by me   ???

Well, my typing isn't too good today. (rom should be rpm). Fat fingers, and small keyboard.)

Mikkel

We're hijackin this thread ;)

# loci rpmpopt
/usr/lib/rpm/rpmpopt-4.2.3
/usr/lib/rpmpopt  (symlinked to the above file)

The lines you cited from the man page are already in /usr/lib/rpm/rpmpopt-4.2.3

Mandrake put 'em there, I didn't. I suspect you're goin on about 'generic' man pages that Mdk imports from other distros, mostly RH an Deb. Without re-writing them. All the while tho, the functions have already been taken care of by Mandrake.

--
Tom Brinkman Corpus Christi, Texas