Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:
> [...]
Found a card reader - NZ$30 and linux compatible. Probably will buy one
great. people also try to get rid of used ones,
because readers are integrated in printers, tvs, laptops etc now.
your card reader should not be compatible with your camera,
it will connect the memory card with the computer.
you can find readers using usb1 or usb2 connections.
readers also differ in how many different card formats they support.
standard now is 5-7 different formats all in one,
and they cost up to 30$.

kind regards     philippe

--

be careful not to buy memory cards with copy protection scheme.